Looking for moving companies in New Zealand is not an easy process. You are excited about moving, but if you’ve ever moved before, either moved to a new house or moved business premises, you will know it can be a stressful process.
We are Professional Movers Auckland, we make moving stress and hassle-free. Our teams are professional and punctual, we have all the equipment and vehicle transport required for the job, and removals NZ will work efficiently to keep your costs to a minimum.
Movers Covering West, South, North, & East Auckland
If you are searching for moving companies, whether in West, North, East, or South Auckland, we can help as we provide Auckland-wide removal services. We offer affordable pricing and industry-leading expertise whether you are moving down the street or across the city.
NZ-Wide Removal Company Based in Auckland
As well as providing moving services in the wider Auckland area, we can also help you need to move further afield. We offer interstate moving services, so we can move you to Auckland if you are in a different location, or we can move you from Auckland wherever in the country you plan to go.
Tips for Choosing Budget Movers in Auckland
You want high-quality moving services, but you don’t want to pay any more than you need to. We get it. We also know there are too many companies in our industry who stretch out a three-hour move so they can bill a client for a full day.
Here are our tips to help you get the best service without being ripped off:
- Check the moving company offers the specific services you require. Make sure you check the details and ask specific questions about more unusual items. You don’t want to find out on moving day that your moving company won’t move your piano or the grandfather clock that has been in your family for generations.
- Read testimonials from past clients. The experience of previous customers can provide valuable information. Look out for things that show how the company went above and beyond to deliver a hassle-free moving service.
- Checking the range of services can be helpful too, even if you don’t need all the services offered. The fact the company offers a wide range of services is an indicator they are experienced providers and have expanded into new areas in the industry.
- Pricing should always be clear, with everything detailed upfront. If the removal company you plan to hire won’t do this, you could end up with a nasty surprise that will create a hole in your bank account at an unwelcome time.
- Check the moving company’s licenses and insurance. Reputable and professional companies will have this information to hand and will provide you with the details without hesitation.
Packers & Movers Firm in Auckland
- We offer a full range of services, so you don’t need to go anywhere else. You won’t need to do any of the work, either. Just leave it to us.
- We offer flexible pick up and drop off services and will tailor our offering according to your needs.
- Our moving services are available seven days a week, so you can book us for the date and time that best suits your requirements.
- We have a range of modern, well-maintained vans available ensuring maximum reliability during the move.
- Our teams are also equipped with the latest moving equipment including boxes for moving in Auckland to ensure they can effectively, efficiently, and safely pick up, transport, and drop off everything you need to be moved.
- We pride ourselves on our standards of customer service. This includes always being punctual and reliable. Plus, we are trustworthy, with a transparent pricing policy and a vetted, established team. You can trust us with your valuables and belongings.
- You’ll get an affordable price when you come to us too. In fact, you won’t believe the prices we offer for the quality of service that we deliver.
FAQs – Your Questions Answered About Removals in Auckland
Are you looking for budget movers for your house move in West Auckland or anywhere else in the Auckland area? Are you looking for cheap movers for a long-distance move, either to or from Auckland from another location in New Zealand? We can help at Express Movers.
The answers in our FAQs will tell you everything you need to know about Auckland movers and making your moving day as straightforward and hassle-free as possible.
When do I need to book a removal company in Auckland?
This is the step in the process you should do as soon as possible. In fact, as soon as you know the day you are going to move, book a removal company in Auckland straightaway. For most removal companies in Auckland, calendars get booked up quickly, particularly in relation to the most sought-after slots at the weekend. So, book Auckland removals early to avoid disappointment.
How long will the move take?
We are expert house removals in Auckland so we understand the importance of this question, whichever moving company you hire. Most moving companies in South Auckland, West Auckland, and elsewhere in the Auckland area base their prices at least partly on the time it takes to complete the move. Therefore, it’s important you get an accurate estimate of the costs involved.
There are many things that can impact the time it will take to complete your house move. They include where you are moving to, how much needs to be moved, and if there are large items.
A good place to start is to get in touch with the removal company Auckland. We’ll be able to find out more about the specifics of the move, and we will give you an accurate estimate. We are always here as Auckland wide removals.
What needs to be ready before you arrive?
For removals jobs in Auckland, preparation is crucial. This includes making sure everything is packed and that your belongings are properly protected. It is also helpful if you can arrange where we will park before we arrive on moving day to ensure there are minimal delays, and it’s essential we are aware of everything that needs to be moved, so we can make sure we have the right trucks, people, and equipment.
Are there things you can’t load onto your trucks?
Most household items are fine, including large and heavy items. However, there are some things that will require alternative arrangements, as we can’t move them. These are things that pose a potential risk to our vehicles and staff.
Examples include items out of your shed as they may contain spiders, ants, or loose dirt. The same applies to plants. We can’t carry hazardous materials either, including liquids and materials that are flammable. We can load your mower, but you’ll need to drain the fuel from it before we arrive.
If you have concerns about any particular item, please get in touch, and household removals Auckland will give you the best advice we can.
Do you pack and dismantle and then unpack and reassemble?
At Express Movers, we offer a full range of services:
- Packing your belongings
- Dismantling furniture and other items
- Moving everything
- Unpacking your belongings
- Reassembling your furniture
Our services are fully customised.